(Virtual tour is of previous facility). New tour coming soon.
Phone: (512) 832-4705 or Cell: (512) 312-6000
Fax number: (866) 512-5366
DelNorm is an organization committed to providing the best care, community involvement, and quality of life for the MHMR and the special needs community. DelNorm is a large family of consumers who love being there as much as we love having them.
Our success is driven by positive reinforcement. We believe that everyone in life just wants to be understood; loved and understood. We also believe that in order to gain respect, we must give it.
Each consumer has a separate set of needs. We are still a small enough workshop to be able to meet each set of needs. When a consumer has a passion or a goal, we like to focus on that. We provide supported employment and job searching. We have a full functioning computer lab, arts/crafts/game room, acre of land for gardening, sports, shade, BBQ's and our current "swim oasis" to cool off.
Come by and check us out!
What we offer:
• Possible transportation to and from in our surrounding areas
• A minimum of two outings per week
• We have our own bowling League!
• Key Classes Anger Management, Behavior, Grooming & Money
• Flexible Hours
• Job Placement Assistance
• Fitness Room
• Senior Quiet area
• Sensory Overload Room
• Man Cave for our gamers!
• Movie Room and Recreation area.
• Special Field Trips
• We are across from Reagan High School Track and Tennis Courts
• Computer Lab (our consumers are facebooking with friends and family they have long lost touch with)
• Creative arts/crafts
• Respect to our "day habbers"